PeopleDoc is in the process of rolling out new user interfaces across our solutions. To support this, we have spent the last 12+ months designing and developing a system of design guidelines and components.
As a UX Designer, you will use this system to design new interfaces, whilst contributing to the ongoing improvement/extension of the system in response to real-world feedback and requirements.
As a member of the UX team, you will work with a friendly and talented group of designers and developers, within a dynamic, forward looking company. This position is exciting, challenging, and includes the opportunity to have an enormous impact on our solutions.
Skills & Requirements
- Work with product owners to design user interface mockups that adhere to established design patterns (or create new patterns, as needed)
- Improve consistency throughout our applications by contributing to the design and specification of our internal UI Framework
- Push forward our UX methodologies, by:
- Designing, preparing and conducting user tests
- Working with product owners to introduce new methods for measuring design outcomes