You – music lover! Can you pronounce Stratocaster? Are you passionate about app design and product development? Do you want to make a difference and to be proud of your work? Musopia is seeking for Senior and Junior Developers to be part of their experienced and well-established core team in Helsinki. The team is developing a unique and truly global concept to ease the early steps of learning to play a musical instrument.
We have set our foot to growth markets in US, UK, Australia and beyond and we are growing fast! We hold great partnerships within major music industry players. All our apps are featured by Apple and Google and we want to keep going that awesome habit by making the best and engaging apps. Is this music to your ears – would you like to hear more?
We want you, if you are one of these
- Full Stack Developer with several years’ of work experience
- Lead Developer with several years’ of work experience
- Junior Unity Developer with good educational background/portfolio and/or some working experience
Depending on your seniority, you have some of these skills
- Developed and shipped iOS/Android applications (Unity/native)
- Experience in marketing and analytics tools is a plus (Mixpanel, Adjust, Flurry etc.)
- Work experience on game consoles and desktop platforms is a plus
- Interest in user experience and simplicity
- Capability to work independently and efficiently
- A passion to work with music and a bit of rock attitude does not hurt
Come to work with us and create awesome music e-learning apps from start to finish with a super talented and easygoing team. Work in rock-spirited operation in the IT -scene and make an impact in the future music business. When you join Musopia, please note that playing some musical instrument is not mandatory but there is a fair chance to learn and you will be even paid for it!