Table Tap is in hyper-growth mode and we are seeking to add ambitious and talented individuals to our team – we are currently in need of high-performing sales hunters to assist in scaling our reach and winning business across the nation!
The ideal candidate is ready to hit the ground running with a high-velocity sales team. This is a perfect opportunity for someone who has a foundation in sales, but is trainable for our existing process. College students or recent grads with a focus in entrepreneurship or individuals with restaurant and hospitality contacts are encouraged to apply.
- Execute Table Tap sales strategies to increase company revenue and client reach
- Prospect new opportunities in designated territories as specified in the Ideal Client Profile
- Identify and engage key decision makers in high-converting verticals to maximize sales effectiveness
- Deliver high quality and insightful presentations based around specific segment needs
- Follow Table Tap sales process, procedures, and protocols including managing sales pipeline in HubSpot Sales CRM
- Coordinate on an interdepartmental scale for optimized sales-to-operations transitions
- Complete Table Tap Sales Training and Development Program (remote ok)
- Attend one-to-one sales development and coaching sessions with VP Sales + Marketing (remote ok)
- Attend and contribute at weekly sales meeting call
- HubSpot Free Sales Certification within 14 days of hire
Skills and qualifications
- Highly motivated self-starter, enthusiastic, responsive, and eager to learn
- Excellent communications skills, both written and verbal
- Pleasant and clear telephone demeanor
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple simultaneous opportunities
- Willingness to work remotely as part of a distributed team, with guidance from leadership
- Some prior experience working in sales, marketing, and/or hospitality
- Knowledge of Linkedin, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Pinterest, Google+, DropBox, HubSpot, Slack
- Uncapped COMMISSION-ONLY position with opportunity to advance into salary + commission role
- Performance-based opportunities to work into senior sales and/or management position
- Set your own schedule!