We’re growing quickly and looking to hire a customer success manager in the EU.
You’ll be a core part of our small team and be a key voice to our customers.
We are a freemium product so the role will involve demoing and supporting both free and of course the customers once they convert to the business plan.
- 1+ years experience in customer service or sales for B2B software (ideally SaaS)
- Have PERFECT A++ written English (university level)
- Obsessed about creating amazing experiences for customers
- Love working with technology (we’re building it!)
- Pay attention to the details, because they matter
- Effective communicator (you’re concise)
- Highly analytical
- Creative and resourceful
- Prior experience in product management or sales is helpful
- Multilingual a plus
What you’ll do
- Demo the product to new free users to help them demo the product and become successful
- Do deeper dive training sessions with our paying accounts
- Create support systems, such as in product guides, webinars and support content
- Work closely with the entire team (Product, Sales, Marketing) to bring the customer voice into the product roadmap and strategy
- Support existing customers by answering questions, showing new features, and anything else that comes up
- Quantitatively, you will obsess over things like churn, time to first value, and net promoter score
- Qualitatively, you will constantly be thinking about delighting customers and creating a product and experience they will love